“This is a very underrated effects pedal. One of the great digital chorus/flanger pedals from the 1980s and well ahead of its time. The pedal is easy to use and surprisingly versatile.”
- Stereo/Dry — selects the function of output 2: stereo signal or dry signal
- Level — controls the output volume of the effect
- Tone — controls the frequency of small boosted range of frequencies, turning the knob clockwise moves that frequency from low to high (bass to treble).
- F-Repeat — sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Depth — controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps)
- Speed — controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- Mode — Chorus S/M/L or Flanger S/M/L